Ethical & Environmental Policy
Team at 2BLady are dedicated to operating under ethical and environmentally friendly practices during our production and selling processes. We’re working hard to continue refining these processes because we want to make a world a better place for everyone and by providing the best organic and eco friendly products, excellent customer service, being fair and kind is part of it.
- Our shop offers a wide variety of organic and fair wear accredited garments and sustainable, eco products.
- Plastic free packaging: It was extremely important for us to ship our products without any plastic as plastic shipping bags can’t be recycled. We ship all of products 100% plastic free in recyclable, compostable and degradable boxes or paper mail bags.
- All the excess and waste cardboard and paper we produce is recycled.
- The gift wrapping cellophane is made of compostable & biodegradable corn starch.
- All products are produced responsibly and ethically.
- To avoid wastage, we use a print on demand system. This means that every item it printed to order, and created personally for our customer! This does mean it will take a bit longer for you to receive the items in comparison to fast fashion brands, but our products are usually dispatched between 3-5 working days.
- Printing is done here in the UK. DTG printers use only water-based inks. They’re OEKO–TEX® approved, which means they don’t contain any chemicals that are harmful to the environment.
We’re very open about our commitment to this ethics and environmental policy. If you’d like to talk to us about anything, or you have some suggestions on how we can do more, you can catch us on messenger. Alternatively, send us an email.We’re all working towards a more ethical and sustainable world. As a company, 2B Lady is committed to making sure that everything we do is carried out ethically and we expect no less from our suppliers.