Seller Terms & Conditions
[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_custom_heading text=”Seller Terms & Conditions”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row content_placement=”middle” centered_container=”true”][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
1. These terms and conditions (the “Conditions”) apply between you (the “Seller”) and 2B INTL Ltd (“we”, “us”), in connection with services that we are offer for you.
2. It is important that you read and understand these terms and conditions before agreeing to them.
3. 2B INTL Ltd has approved Registration Form from the potential Seller completed to the satisfaction of 2B INTL Ltd; and
4. 2B INTL Ltd has notified the prospective Seller by email of its acceptance of the Seller’s Registration Form. It shall be entirely at the discretion of 2B INTL Ltd whether or not to accept a Seller’s Registration Form;
THE SERVICE PROVIDED BY US
Following commencement of the Term, 2B INTL Ltd will provide an access to the marketplace portal so that the Seller may create a Store and update the Store with their products.
2B INTL Ltd reserves the right to revise or alter the Service at any time. Any variation in the Service will be subject to the Conditions.
The Site provides a platform to allow Sellers to offer and sell their Products directly to Customers. The Seller authorizes and appoints 2B INTL Ltd as its commercial agent to directly conclude the sale and/or purchase of Products between the Seller and Customers via the 2BLady.com Website
Any contract to sell and buy Products is made only between the Seller and Customer concerned and 2B INTL Ltd is not a party to any such contract;
2B INTL Ltd facilitates the negotiation of the sale of Products between Customers and Sellers through the use of the online portal and e-mail communication services operated and managed by 2B INTL Ltd, together with the 2B INTL Ltd Services that promote the Seller’s Products and generally encourage Customers to place orders with Sellers.
Products offered for sale through the 2B INTL Ltd Website are neither owned nor come into the possession of 2B INTL Ltd at any time.
a. is responsible for the security and proper use of all passwords, or other security devices used in connection with the provision of the Service and access to the portal (which responsibility shall include the obligation to change passwords on a regular basis);
b. shall take all necessary steps to ensure that passwords and other security devices remain confidential, secure, used properly and not disclosed to unauthorised third parties;
a. The Seller shall ensure that all Seller Information provided about itself and the Products on its Storefront is and remains true, accurate, current and complete;
b. Without prejudice to the Seller’s obligation to comply with any Policies, the Seller undertakes and agrees that none of its Seller Information nor any of the Seller’s activities or use of the 2BLady Website (including its use of its Storefront), will:
i. be false, inaccurate or misleading;
ii. be offensive, indecent, obscene, pornographic, menacing, abusive or defamatory;
iii. be in breach of any applicable law or regulation;
a. The Seller’s prices must be fully inclusive of all taxes and additional charges. The only exception to this is postage and packing which, if such charges apply in accordance with the 2B INTL Ltd Delivery and Fulfilment Policy, the Seller will show separately.
b. If the Seller is VAT registered, the Seller should set the VAT rate at the level which is currently in force in the UK with respect to the Seller’s Products.
c. The Seller is solely responsible for ensuring that it fully complies with current VAT regulations and accounting for VAT correctly.
d. The Seller has complete discretion over how it wishes to price its Products.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
1. The Seller shall comply at all times with all applicable laws, regulations (including product safety and product marking laws and regulations) and Trading Standards requirements in respect of the manufacture, packaging, marking, certification (including, without limitation, CE marking) and delivery of the Products it sells.
2. Where required by applicable laws and regulations, appropriate instructions shall be included with the Product to ensure the safe use of the Products.
3. Products promoted on the 2B INTL Ltd portal that are perishable or edible, and cosmetics designed for topical application to the skin, may not be delivered to any address outside of the UK.
4. The Seller shall maintain appropriate, up to date and accurate records to enable the immediate recall of any Products.
PROCESSING CUSTOMER ORDERS
i. 2B INTL Ltd shall notify the Seller by email of any order awaiting acceptance by the Seller. The Seller acknowledges that 2B INTL Ltd does not warrant the reliability of email communications and the Seller must check the portsl daily for alerts of new orders.
iii. Following acceptance of an order through the marketplace portal, the Seller shall:
a. fulfil the Customer order as soon as reasonably practicable;
b. confirm to the Customer the time and method of dispatch;
c. dispatch the Customer order to ensure that it reaches the Customer within the timelines advertised on the relevant Product page and/or in accordance with any subsequent correspondence with the Customer;
d. notify the Customer promptly through the portal at each of the following stages:
i. receipt of order notification, with an estimated dispatch date;
ii. dispatch of an order with an expected delivery date;
iii. any inquiries relating to the order;
iv. receipt of an item that has been returned to the Seller; and
v. processing of an exchange or refund.
iv. The Seller shall respond to any Customer enquiries or Customer complaints promptly and courteously in the first instance within a reasonable time.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Any requests (whether by phone, e-mail, fax or letter) for refunds or returns for any Products provided by the Seller to a Customer shall be dealt with directly between the Seller and the relevant Customer through the portal.